Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome!

Spoken Words..words in poems that I LOVE to read. Writing or reading a poem is a way of dealing with my emotions. When my emotions get the best of me, the way I like to deal with them is by writing a poem. Some poems are boring to where i wished who ever the poet is should've got an a brain transplant after reading and seeing how terrible the poem is. Poetry should be able to express emotion, humor, or be able to make a strong statement. A poem shouldn't be called a poem if it doesn't express any of these, instead it should be called "keep it to yourself", as in don't share with others or Me. This blog will help you understand more of what I'm stating about these good and ridiculous poems. So, i hope you enjoy reading my blog and feel free to bring up any poems you've read about that are interesting and fun to read or poems that poets should've kept to themselves instead of publishing it for everyone to get bored of. ENJOY!

No comments: